Menopause, also known as peri-menopause, refers to a particular period of a person’s life transition.
In theory, woman has to go into menopause. During this time period, ovarian function begins to decline and hormones are reduced, causing some physical changes in women with some symptoms. Generally menopause occurs between 45-55 years of age.
In recent years, due to many factors, menopause is getting more and more premature. Someone showed symptoms similar to menopause. There are more than three percent of women, between 35 to 45 years of age, facing to the menopause symptoms, that is, what we called “early menopause.”
For the ovarian decline before the age of 40 caused by amenorrhea phenomenon, medically known as premature ovarian failure. The characterised by primary or secondary amenorrhea accompanied by elevated levels of gonadotropin and estrogen levels, accompanied by varying levels of low estrogen symptoms. There are a variety of reasons induce early menopause at the age of 35-45 years.
To better understand your situation, here are some symptoms of early menopause:
- Menstrual disorders: mostly irregular menstrual cycle, duration and amount, like gradually extend the menstrual cycle, decreased by the amount. Some people have intermittent amenorrhea.
- Sleep disorders: can be manifested as difficulty falling asleep, dreams, light sleep, lack of understanding, nighttime awakening, sleepiness and other forms of sleep disorders during the day, intermittent symptoms appear.
- Emotional changes: emotional instability, can be expressed as irritability, depression, anxiety, hypochondriasis, communication skills and personality changes.
- hot flashes, sweating, bitter throat, dry eyes, constipation,
- skin changes: dry skin, increased pigment, facial chloasma.
The reason for early menopause may be related to many situations, such as the stress and overconsumption of modern work life, excessive labor, sexual disharmony (sexual desire or lack of sexual life), unreasonable use of contraceptives, excessive weight loss, multiple abortion and other factors.
Early menopause is affecting women’s psychological and quality of life. Some people have very mild symptoms, short duration, through psychological adjustment, can reduce or disappear. Meanwhile, there are lots of people having severe symptoms, they need to be treated by drug intervention.
Therefore, it should arouse the attention of female and the whole society.
Chinese medicine believes that the cause of early menopause on account of the imbalance of yin and yang, qi and blood, liver deficiency, liver wood in the article up, kidney water loss in nourishing, qi and blood stasis vein, menstrual blood can not be nursed back to health. We advocate applying acupuncture to balance yin and yang, nourishing Water, culvert and other methods of conditioning, conditioning treatment, often can achieve the desired.
Early detection, early attention, early diagnosis and treatment, early conditioning, is a good choice for women.